This new generation 1U rackmount server ANR-W480A1/2 equipped with 10th Gen. Intel Core i9/i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron Processor and Intel Xeon W-1200 Processors. ANR-W480N2 supports Intel W480E chipset, up to 128GB DDR4 ECC/non-ECC SO-DIMM, in 4x 288-pin UDIMM DDR4-2666 Slots, SATA3, 2x 2.5in drive bays, 1x M.2 socket, and 9x GbE Copper port, and 2x SFP (1G Fiber) for Ethernet.
For CPU flexibility, ANR-W480 A1/2 can support a cost-competitive 4-core i3 processor up to a 10-core Xeon W processor; this new 1U can satisfy all needs from networking security appliance to networking server of virtualized networking function.
Even more, ANR-W480 A1/2 had integrated more expansion features than any current models in the market like a 2x network interface module and one PCIe x8 slot for extra LAN ports or QAT card.
ANR-W480 A1/2 Key Features:
- Form Factor: 1U Rackmount
- Processor: Intel® 10th Gen. Xeon W, Core i9/i7/i5/i3 series.
- Memory: 4x 288-pin UDIMM DDR4-2666, ECC/non-ECC, up to 128GB
- NIM: 1x 1G/10G/40G Copper/Fiber Modules
1x 1G/10G Copper/Fiber modules
- Ethernet Fixed: 9x GbE Copper port
2x SFP (1G Fiber)
- Storage: 2x 2.5″ SATA3 HDD Bay, 1x M.2 socket
- I/O:2x USB3.0, 1x VGA
- Slot:1x PCIe x8, FH/HL (For ANR-W480A2)
- Power Supply: Internal PSU or Redundant PSU
- Cooling: 2x Smart Fan
- Data Security:TPM 2.0 (Infineon)
- Management: Dual Console port: RJ-45& Micro USB